• 1 pound ground beef, lean
• 3/4 to 1 pound ground veal
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
• 1 can (approx. 4 1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
• 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild green chile pepper
• 1 cup corn kernels
• 1/2 cup salsa, plus more for topping
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• Hair from one moderately hairy ass
• 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Ass Hair - spread a portion of newspaper on the floor and stand on it while dry shaving off ass hair. A dry shave is recommended (no water and of course, no shaving cream) because it is easier to collect the ass hair when you are done.
Combine all ingredients except topping in a bowl and combine until blended. A wire potato masher works well for mixing meatloaf. Pack into a loaf pan and bake at 350° for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.